Sunday, March 19, 2006


I am addicted to sketchboxes I will post my vast collection in the future but here is my most basic sketching kit: Mechanical Pencil, Pigma Brush Pen (black or sepia), Pentel Aqua Brush (medium), D&R Artists Watercolour Box (aluminum) with six colors- Cadmium Yellow Light, Yellow Ochre, Cadmium Scarlet, Alizarin Crimson, French Ultramarine, and Hookers Green. My sketchbook, right now anyways, is a Romano 4x6 Blank Leather Journal with off white laid paper. This is an excellent sketchbook that takes dry and wet media very well, the only problem is I cannot find any more on the web anywhere.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger Hattermad said...

Dig all the w/c sketches, will have to try that new 'skine myself...
where did you get that lil' Daler Rowney tin box? Have been looking for a small tin travel box forever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home