Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Well I finally got to paint in my new 5x8 Watercolour Moleskine Sketchbook, and it took me a little while to get used to painting on this paper but I love it. Its a great little book for wc sketching while traveling.
Sketch No.1 - Color Swatches, to get used to paper.

Sketch No.2 [6-11-06 @8:00 pm] - Was done with a Wolfe Carbon Pencil, Pentel Aqua Brush, and W&N Wc's. I didn't like how the carbon pencil bled and muddied the colors. I will more than likely use this for skecthing/drawing only.

Sketch No.3 [6-30-06 @5:30 am] - Almost late for work doing this one, no pencil lines just started with the bright yellows, then worked to my darks. I used a No# 8 sable (and a rigger) for this because I had to work fast.
Sketch No.4 [7-01-06 @9:00 am] - SKETCHCRAWL 10_Quick Sketch of fish radio in shower. Used a Black Warrior HB, Pentel Aqua Brush, and W&N Wc's.

Sketch No.5 [7-01-06 @3:00 pm] - SKETCHCRAWL 10_WC Sketch of a gerbera daisey in a pot on my front deck. Used a Large Pentel Aqua Brush, and W&N Wc's (no pencil lines).
Sketch No.6 [7-01-06 @5:00 pm] - SKETCHCRAWL 10_WC Sketch of new pool in side yard. Used a Large Pentel Aqua Brush, and W&N Wc's (no pencil lines).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home